Monday, November 28, 2011

November 26, 2011-Recorded music for Burra Katha

4h

We got the Jazz
Taxi
Fast Lane
Beneath the surface

These are the songs that I managed to record today with Taylor. We sent them to Jaewon to be mastered and put on the mixtape for CAS. All of them need to be regulated and recorded over again because of nuances with the mic. I have a lot of respect for professional artists who must spend weeks trying to get a song to sound just perfect. I have learned a lot about myself through this session. Without jaewon to do all the software management, I had to record and edit mine and Taylors voice myself. I learned that I am actually competent enough to do this. Jaewon was able to use my edits in his computer via email which means I was good enough to record on my own. This is a very comforting thought and makes me feel accomplished and confident.

No comments:

Post a Comment